Stephen Pierce - Stephen Pierce Poor Service on Business Opportunity

Location: 321 North Central Expressway Suite #220
MCKINNEY, TX, 75070, US

URL: http://www.stephenpierceinc.com

Category: Products, Services

I purchased a product and service package from Stephen Pierce International. He was supposed work with me directly to create a product to sell online and supply all the marketing materials and promote my product to his databases. He was SUPPOSED TO do all that. I begged for months for the support I needed through email, messages to his support team, and finally a formal complaint letter begging him for a refund since he was not going to keep his promise. I felt humiliated. His office apologized and stalled me, then confessed that Mr. Stephen Pierce himself has to approve all refunds and that just doesnt happen.

Anyway, as recently as fall 2011, I was still pleading with them for a refund and getting the run around. I gave up and hired a lawyer. Then I reported this company to the Financial Fraud department of the McKinney TX police and to the Consumer Affairs Department of the Dallas Attorney Generals office along with the Better Business Bureau in Texas. He is a great salesman and teacher so take his free courses but dont give him your money!

Humiliated customer