KUHN FLOWERS - KUHN FLOWERS - TOOK MY MONEY+NO FLOWERS OR REFUND = THIEVERY

Company: KUHN FLOWERS

Location: 3802 BEACH BLVD JACKSONVILLE, FL 32207
JACKSONVILLE, FL, 32207, US

URL: http://WWW.KUHNFLOWERS.COM/

I contacted Kuhn Flowers on February 13th 2012 and ordered one dozen roses to be delivered the following day, February 14th 2012. I called the flower shop at noon when the flowers had not been delivered as the scheduled delivery time was to be between 9 am and 11 am. I was told the flowers were on the truck for delivery. At 2 pm when the flowers had not been delivered I called Kuhn Flowers again and was told, again, that the flowers were on the truck for delivery. At 4 pm when my wife had not yet received her flowers, I once again called the flower shop and insisted on speaking with store manager who told me that they were backed up as it was Valentine??s Day and that they would be delivering up until 6 pm that evening. Needless to say, my wife never received her flowers.

I called Kuhn Flowers, the following day , February 15th to request my refund and I was told I would have to speak with the store owner and that she would be in at noon. I called back at noon and asked to speak to the owner and was told that she was unavailable. I asked the manager about my refund and she said she would have to speak to the owner. I called 3 more times that day and was put off by the store manager every single time I called. I began calling at 9 am on February 16th and was told that my refund had been sent to the accountant for processing. By the time February 21st came around and still had no refund, I called the store again to ask about my refund. Verbatim the store manager said to me ?? The accountant will process the refund when he processes it and there is nothing I can do about it.?? Well, it??s March 4th and I still have no refund for flowers that cost $108.99, which were never delivered.

We do live in a gated community and the gate guard on duty has provided a signed and notarized statement verifying that Kuhn Flowers never came to our community on February 14th.