Ariss Fencing - No Show for Quote appointment

Posted on Wednesday, March 28th, 2012 at 1:21pm CDT by Foolmeonce

Product: Residential Fence Install

Company: Ariss Fencing

Location: Ariss, On, N0B 1B0, CA

I emailed these folks on March 11,2012 asking for a quote. they replied right away saying they will do and they do work in my area. I replied proposing a date I could be home. No reply.

So I phone and he (Bill Rider) says he can't come for 8 days which was Wed March 21. So I put everything on hold in peak season and pass up going to an event with my wife for him to come. He doesn't show. I leave a vcml on his cell and his work number and send an email. No reply. I gave him a week to respond and not even a word back or an appology or anything. This messed things up for us.

This was 500 ft of fence to be burried 6" to keep dogs in. Not exactly a small job.

This outfit seems to value their time above thier customers. Looks like they have more customers then they want. I could only imagine what would happen if he had my deposit. They do contracting as well I would say stay clear of them. Buyer beware.

105af03c, 2012-03-29, 08:11AM CDT

We have been in the fencing business for about 25 years and this is the first complaint we have had. As to missing the appointment I told this customer I did not know what time I would be able to come look at his fence as I had a site meeting in Minden and did not know how long it would last. As for him leaving me messages which he did but in the area where I was I had no reception on my cell phone so I could not retrieve them or call him. When I finally got to an area where my phone would work it was about 8:30 pm and did not want to disturb this customer this late at night. I did receive a nasty email in the morning when I checked my email and decided (maybe wrong) not to respond or to call. I would like to know why he stated Buyer beware as we did not even see this project. We have never in the 25 years in business asked for or received any kind of deposit for our work and DO NOT expect payment until the customer is 100% satisfied with our work.

Bill Rider