samsung - Complaint against Samsung Note book- Model Code: NP-N150-KAO2IN S/N: Z0TL93KZ300101L

Posted on Sunday, March 25th, 2012 at 6:23am CDT by 6ad1433a

Product: Samsung Note book- Model Code: NP-N150-KAO2IN S/N: Z0TL93KZ300101L

Company: samsung

Location: IN

URL: http://www.samsung.com/

Category: Consumer Electronics

Sub: Complaint against Samsung Note book- Model Code: NP-N150-KAO2IN S/N: Z0TL93KZ300101L

R/Sir,

It is respectfully submitted that I purchased tha above said Notebook of Samsung Company from Bharat Enterprises Shop No.84, Shopping Complex, Phase-1, Model Town Bathinda-151001 vide Bill No. 417 dated 24/12/2010 of Rs.16500/- with one year warranty from Samsung company but from the beginning the screen of this notebook showed picture cloudly. I contacted the dealer he advised me that the product is in guarantee it will be replaced by Samsung company . Dealer also given me toll free no of company. I contacted with companys toll free no. they assured me that your complaint will be resolved and our representative will contact you. Then the representative of company called me. I explained the problem to him. He asked me that it is right that your product is in gurantee period but in bathinda there is neither service station of our company nor we will come at your home. I requested him then how my problem will be solved. He told me that I have to go In Ludhiana or Chandigarh service station. I have a busy schedule in my office but my work is dependent on notebook so I took a leave from office and went to Ludhiana service station. But at ludhiana service centre the concerned engineer told me that I have to pay the price for screen. It is not in warranty. I immediately contacted with companys toll free no but no body listened to me then I returned home. Then I came to same dealer from whom I purchased the notebook. I requested him for solution because my work at office was suffering without notebook. He advised me that he will replace the screen but I have to pay Rs.5800/- which was less than the Ludhiana Service Centre was demanding. So owing to my office work I had to pay this Rs.5800/- vide bill no. 782 dated 29-4-2011.

Further when I complained the company on consumer core website, Mr. AKHILESH KR SINGH fro Samsung company called me and promised that your case is under process and Rs.5800 will be refunded to you within 3 months but till date no refund is issued to me.

Sir this product was still under warranty. Kindly help me by refund of this Rs.5800/-

Deepak Setia