Better Kitchens & Bath - Company is ignoring warranty

Company: Better Kitchens & Bath

Location: 1701 W. St. James Street
Tarboro, NC, 27883, US

URL: http://www.abetterkitchennow.com/

Better Kitchens and Bath refinished our home's shower stall and the bathtub in May 2011. The service agreement included a five-year warranty, backed up by Michael Sasser, the owner, with a promise to return and fix any problems. On February 9, 2012, I called to request some repairs on this work. I did not talk to Mr. Sasser; my message was forwarded by his answering service. After getting no reply, I called again on February 27 and left another request with the answering service. Similarly, after no reply, I called on March 5 and left a message with the service. In none of these messages was I abusive or threatening. I simply indicated the reason for my call and asked for a reply. Again, after no response, I made my final call on March 12. I confirmed with the answering service that they knew of no extenuating circumstances preventing Mr. Sasser from replying. Therefore, I left the message that I would call no more and would file this complaint. Since then I have had no reply from Mr. Sasser.