Bay Drive Trading 64 (Pvt) Ltd - BREACH OF CONTRACT

Posted on Tuesday, March 20th, 2012 at 6:22pm CDT by f1dc5cc6

Product: SUPPLY OF BRAZILIAN SUGAR

Company: Bay Drive Trading 64 (Pvt) Ltd

Location: Bay Drive Trading 64 (Pvt) Ltd. Post Net Suite 158, Private Bag X504, Sinoville 0129, Pretoria, South Africa. Tel: +27(0) 834873117 Fax: +27(0) 866481217.
Pretoria, Pr, ZA

We can confirm and add that this individual and his company have again misrepresented themselves in a Sugar Transaction with which we were involved. It became apparent that this company did not have the financial resources to conduct any transaction and could not put in place the agreed performance bond, although this company signed a contract stating otherwise. This contract is available upon request.

This company including their representatives were given six months to comply with the said legal contract of purchase, but have failed in this regard to comply with the contractual terms. Therefore, this company are in breach of the said contract.

Despite many promises to comply over the last six months, all communication with company has ceased as it appears that this company has disappeared.

Mr Hodoul also misrepresented himself as a seller of sugar. It has become clearly apparent that he could not comply with this position as he and his company did not have the financial capability. We are also to understand from recent enquiries that he did not have any product to offer even though he has maintained to us and our contracted purchaser that he did have such allocation from Brazilian mills. It is clearly apparent that this individual is untrustworthy.

We believe that this man and his company must be stopped, as he continues to dupe buyers, as a consequence of which, he wastes everyones time, effort and money.

WE RECOMMEND THAT IF YOU EVER COME ACROSS THIS MAN OR HIS COMPANY, STAY WELL AWAY AS IT WILL COST YOU TIME, MONEY AND YOUR REPUTATION.

PLEASE NOTE HIS DETAILS:

Company Director Name Roland Hodoul.

Should you have any queries with regards to this email or comments made therein, please do not hesitate to contact us.

444222ee, 2012-04-24, 01:10AM CDT

Dear Sir's,

I wish to respond to the complaint lodged by Global Exports referring to me as a bogus sugar exporter.

I wish to categorically deny this as I have Bills of Lading from Meditteranean Shipping Company proving my ability of having eported sugar to numerous countries.

I want to point out the following:

1) Global Exports is an intermediary who are acting for their customer,and wanted an ehorboranat commission of USD10 per metric ton for doing nothing, ecept putting Bay Drive Trading and their customer together.

2) Global Exports asked me for the namers of my suppliers and sugar mills as they stipulated that they had previously taken their customer to Brazil to source sugar, but had been unsuccessful.

The question I ask was this after they tried to circumvent a potential supplier, and -

how can they request from me my previous shipping documents from my other customers, were they looking for business or were they going to utilize my documents to give their company credibility.

3) Global Eports have not mentioned to you that their customer would not even provide an form of bank comfort letter or proof of ability until I had given a 5% performance bond pre-advice and irrevocable undertaking.

I ask another question, and why was no mention not made of this that they were doing a back to back transaction and could not provide proof of funds in any manner whatsoever until they proved to their end buyer they could raise the performance bond. They needed my performance bond to raise their PB so they could get proof of ability or the financial instrument, and -

Why do they have the audacity to ask for a 5% Performance Bond and they are issuing their customers a 2% Performance Bond, do they have ulterior motives,

4) No mention is made of the fact they they had not signed and would not sign the extension of the contract after the six months until such times as that I had blocked my funds in their favour, and -

my financial institution would not issue the pre-advice under any circumstances until such times as the extension had been signed.

I have no alternative but to confront complaints .com and ask them for the communication and the proof that I was in fact in Breach of contract, because as it stands at this very moment There is NO SIGNED EXTENSION OF THE CONTRACT THAT GLOBAL EXPORTS HAVE IN THEIR POSSESSION AS THEIR CUSTOMER WOULD NOT SIGN THE SAME UNTIL I HAD ISSUED THE BLOCKED FUNDS AND MY FINANCIAL INSTITUTION WAS NOT WILLING TO DO THE SAME AS THEY WERE NOT SURE THAT THEY HAD THE ABILITY ND WERE NOT JUST GOING TO ABUSE THE GUARANTEE.

IS A CONTRACT VALID IF NO ETENSION HAS BEEN SIGNED, AND HOW CAN BAY DRIVE TRADING BE IN BREACH OF THIS CONTRACT AND HOW CAN COMPLAINTS.COM PUBLISH SUCH FACTUALLY INCORRECT STATEMENTS.

An apology and withdrawl is anticipated per reply.

I am making a copy of this correspondence to yourself and will be taking the necessary legal action against all parties.