Sprint - Sprint Employee Wrote Negative Remark on my Account Profile

Location: P.O. Box 660075
DALLAS, TX, 75266-0075, US

URL: http://www.Sprint.com

Category: Telecommunications

A employee of Sprint CS wrote an internal note on my account "CUSTOMER IS JUST TRYING TO GET A FREE PHONE!" This only came to light because I begged and pleaded for help understanding why I was receiving the worst possible help ever. I had already spent hrs of pleading my case to 4 other CSR's. That little internal note caused me such hell!! I couldn't get anyone to listen to me or even try to hear me out. I'm so thankful someone finally decided to listen. And she was honest and said you've probably had such a hard time because it says on my screen under your account, Where only OUr Customer Service Reps can access. Customer is just trying to receive a free phone. I'm still ready to have a heart attack over this. I was in no way trying to receive a Free phone. I only wanted a credit for the defective phone I'd just bought. Why a CSR of Sprint took it upon them selves to write this is beyond me!!! But finally after months of pure hell, it came to light. I swear to god I should sue, if only people could hear the matter in which these people were talking to me. And I did receive a credit for the phone, but in the end it wasn't worth it!