Models Inc(AKA) americas top model - Models inc....Rip OFF

Company: Models Inc(AKA) americas top model

Location: 200 s. Vine st suite 202. Somerset KY 42501
somerset, KY, 42501, US

URL: http://www.americastopmodels.us/

I was approached at the mall about modeling for my daughter. gave them my info and a short time later received a phone call about auditions. I brought my daughter there and she was accepted, now i had to take her back for the contract signing. Of course i had to get a portfolio so i paid them $1505, this was to include pics hair make up plus i paid an additional fee for a 3 yr contract vs a 1 yr which included free updates to her portfolio for 3 yrs. i was so excited i took her to her shoot and got the pics they were nice but paid 1500 for some pics they printed out from their digital camera probably at wal-mart.. never received the portfolio folder never received notification for modeling camp, which was paid for with the fee. it has been almost 3 yrs and i havent heard nothing i called them to only have them tell me that they have had calls about her but they dont contact me until it is a 100%job.. Well the contact will be up oct of 2012, so i guess i was the fool coned out of my hard earned money.. this company Models Inc.., or Americas Top Model which ever they decide to use is one big scam dont give them any money - you will never here back from them after they have your money. yes they will post your pic on a computer web site but you can do that on facebook for free... BEWARE THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!