Seshi Organic Salon - Where's my Hair?

Posted on Friday, March 16th, 2012 at 1:34pm CDT by f8285a7b

Product: hair salon

Company: Seshi Organic Salon

Location: 11162 N Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd E4
Scottsdale, Az, 85259, US

I went to have my hair colored and a cut. The stylist was very nice however, I have lost half of my hair due to the harsh bleaching that was performed. I spend 6 hours at the salon on Saturday and 5 hours on Monday. At that time, I had numerous colors in my hair and was told to return in one week to finish the job. I washed my hair 6 days after the treatment and half of my hair broke off. The cut was performed twice and is still not as I had described it to the stylist.

I will now need to return to a dark color ( I wanted grey to match my roots) and it will be a year before I have a decent head of hair again. ALL OF THIS FOR THE COST OF $190.00. I requested a refund of $150 and was told they would not refund but that I could have a deep conditioning treatment at no charge.Olive oil and Mayonnaise will recondition my hair also.

Do not go to this salon.....terrible work at a ridiculous price. There seems to be nothing "organic" about processing my hair to the point of it falling out! Guess I have to go to Small Claims Court to get the refund.