TRUWORTHS GROUP LIMITED - PAID UP ACCOUNT AND STILL BEING BULLIED

Posted on Friday, March 16th, 2012 at 4:29am CDT by 1e1dd55e

Product: ACCOUNT

Company: TRUWORTHS GROUP LIMITED

Location: CAPE TOWN, ZA

I HAD AN ACCOUNT WITH TRUWORTHS WHICH WAS HANDED OVER TO RL DALLY ATTORNEY. I PAID THE ACCOUNT UP OVER 4 YEARS AGO AND RECIEVED A PAID UP LETTER AND MY STATUS ON ITC WAS UPDATED TO PAID UP. I AM NOW GETTING CALLS FROM MBD ASSETS SOLLUTIONS DEMANDING THAT I MUST PAY MY TRUWORTHS ACCOUNT. AT FIRST I THOUGHT THE LADY FROM MBD MADE A MISTAKE SHE CALLED A WRONG PERSON AND THIS WAS LAST WEEK THURSDAY 8TH MARCH 2012, YESTERDAY I RECIEVED A TEXT MESSAGES 15 MARCH 2012 TELLING ME IF I PAY I WILL RECIEVE 20% DISCOUNT ON MY OUTSTANDING DEBT. I CALL THE THE NUMBER THE LADY SAID I HAVE AN OUTSTANDING, WHICH SHE DID NOT DICLOSE THE AMOUNT.

I DON'T KNOW IF THRUWORTHS LIMITED SOLD THE THE DEBTORS LOST TO MBD SOLLUTIONS WITH MY NAME IN IT. I WANTED THIS TO BE SORTED BY TRUWORTHS, I WILL HAVE PEOPLE BULLY ME FOR A DEBT I PAID TO TOP IT ALL THESE PEOPLE ARE VERY RUDE. I AM TRYIG TO EXPLAIN TO THE LADY THAT I PAID SHE IS NOT LISTENING.

IT HAS BEEN OVER 4 YEARS SINCE I RECIEVED ANY FORM OF COMMUNICATION FROM TRUWORTHS OR THIER ATTORNEY RL. DALLY. PLEASE DO NOT BULLY US WE ALSO KNOW OUR RIGHT AS CONSUMERS, TRUWORTHS MUST SORT THIS OUT AND UPDATE THIER RECORDS, I AM NOT GOING TO BE BULLIED. I WILL NOT PAY AN ACCOUNT I HAVE PAID FOR MANY MOONS AGO. TRUWORTHS MUST CONTACT R.L DALY AS WELL AS THAT STUPID COMPANY CALLED MBD, AND GET BACK.