naaptol.com fraud company - Duplicate and incomplete accessories sent by naaptol.com - Fraud company

Posted on Friday, March 16th, 2012 at 2:57am CDT by eec11924

Product: Sony Ericsson Vivaz Mobile

Company: naaptol.com fraud company

Location: Navi Mumbai
mumbai, Ma, 400710, IN

URL: http://www.naaptol.com/

I am sunil vishwakarma , I purchased a moblie phone( sony ericsson vivaz mobile ) order no.: 3545424 from naaptol.Com , they send me duplicate accessories of sony ericsson, I made call to both department customer care center and product ordered booking center!. Ordered booking center DID not resolve my query and said to me contact customer care center, when I made call to customer care center they also not resolved my problem even they are not ready to accept their fault that they have send me duplicate and incomplete accessories with the sony ericsson vivaz mobile!. Pathetic customer care I have ever seen in my life, rude behavior with the customers".After t hat I sent mails to ceo, support and feedback department that send me original invoice of the product, missing and original accessories of sony ericsson but not got any positive response for the same.

I will suggest you all never buy any product through naaptol.Com , their offers packages are fake sending incomplete and duplicate accessories with packages;.

Never go for this site.