Verizon Wireless - Verizon Wireless has incompetent reps and rude managers

Posted on Wednesday, March 14th, 2012 at 10:20am CDT by 7af46c20

Company: Verizon Wireless

URL: http://www.verizonwireless.com/

VZW rep, Brittney informed me that the extended warranty on my line would replace my sons lost phone. This was inaccurate although it took her some time to supposedly look up the info. I called VZW again and spoke to Alexander who confirmed the same and offered me a $30 discount that would display online when a new phone order was placed or in store he indicated that I may need to inform the rep to check the account notes. I also asked to speak to a manager. He also indicated that the iPhone 4S cost $149.99 with a new 2 year plan (one line on my account was eligible for an upgrade). The phone actually cost $199.99more wrong information. There was no manager available and I was told to expect a return call in 5 hours. I have yet to receive the credit and the floor manager was rude, non-apologetic and unaccomodatingl I explained that Id received misinformation from both Brittney and Alexander and inquired on the promised $30 discount. She indicated that she would contact the appropriate department and follow up with me. It is 3 days later and I have yet to receive a follow up call or discount. I am extremely disappointed and frustrated at the lack of knowledge displayed by VZW customer service reps, the rude floor manager, lack of follow up and not receiving my promised $30 discount/credit. They dont appreciate long term customers.