Old Country Buffet

Company: Old Country Buffet

Location: 9650 Main Street Fairfax, VA 22031
Fairfax, VA, 22031, US

To Whom It May Concern;

Over past fifteen years, my family and I have spent many enjoyable hours (not to mention a fair amount of money) at Old country Buffet restaurant in Fairfax, va. I know their associates, cook, waiter(s), and etc. and think of them as part of my family, so I was all the more shocked by my incredibly disappointing experience on Saturday 03/10/2012 at 6:40pm.

Here's what happened. My family and I entered in Fairfax location Old country Buffett Restaurant. After waiting for a very long time at register for someone to sit us, my wife, son and I found place to sit and put plates on the table. All of a sudden the manager, Art Green, came to our table angry and start talking loud and very rude to myself and my wife. He then basically kicked us out of restaurant to seat other two couple. His attitude was unprofessional and extremely disappointing. Even worse when I asked to speak to the general manager, Al Sandoval, he came over to us and he did absolutely nothing. One of the cashiers behind the counter apologize for Art Green's behavior and she even (one of their employee) notice how rude he was toward us.

I'm sure you will agree this is not acceptable, especially in a restaurant with this reputation, atmosphere, and cost. I certainly hope that some kind of staff change or other uncommon occurrence is to blame.

I have complained to headquarter with no respond.

Donald W., 2012-11-20, 09:38AM CST

To Buffets : I want to file a complaint again'st a Joe Cambell( Human Resources for Buffets ) for not giving me an equal opportunity for employment. My complaint is as follows--- He contacted me and did a phone interview. He said that I meet your qualification to proceed to the next level which he said that he would email me a test to take on line. Over a period of 2 weeks each time he sent it , it came back error. I complained to him about it and he retaliated by sending me an email that now I don't meet your qualification. This is unacceptable that because I complained I'm disqualified. I wish to talk to someone about my mistreatment. Mr Donald Wyatt 317-353-0198 If I don't hear from someone about my complaint I will take my complaints where it will be addressed!

51e11b95, 2014-06-23, 07:57AM CDT

my husband and i don't usally have money to go out but tonight we had some extra decided nto go to old contry buffet in coon rapids,mn paid 31.02 for the worse meal ever the chicken was red,the mashed potatoes had chunks in it there was not a whole lot of a variety we basically wasted are money and if it don't change we won't go back the nicest thing was the waiter kyle he was very nice and pleasant i hope you change these things