Music-Grabber

Product: Download

Company: Not Available

Location: GB

URL: http://www.music-grabber.com/

I am insenced by this website. I innocently went on the website to download a song, clicked on the bullet fo $1.99 rather than $47 and the next thing I know, 2 days later I am charged with $54.56!! It has an online form to fill out to cancel, which I did. I had no idea because it doesn't state how much time can elapse before you are charged a 2 year membership that I did not ever ask for or want. I am livid!! Furthermore, all you get in response is a generic email that repeats itself- no one live and no phone number to call. I don't have money to give away. Period. The webiste is a scam, so now my bank is involved.

21a73b8c, 2012-03-12, 12:23PM CDT

The same thing happened to me. I just called the number listed on my bank statement, which is 1-866-878-2134. I spoke to a woman who was very polite but so quiet, and with a thick accent, that I had to ask her to repeat herself many times. She told me that the $1.99 was a monthly charge and that perhaps I didn't understand it correctly. I told her that is NOT what the website said, and plus, why would it give the option of a monthly charge if they were just going to deduct the whole thing at once anyway?! She offered me the promotional rate of $15 for two years. I told her no, that I wanted my money refunded except for the $1.99 that I originally paid for. At first she said she couldn't do that, then I asked to speak to a supervisor, then she told me the supervisors do not take direct calls. I told her I am not getting the answer I want from her, which I deserve. She finally said she would refund the whole thing and that I would get the refund within 5-7 days. What a hassle and lesson learned. I told her I had looked online and found others had written the same complaint. Hope this helps.

922fcd7b, 2012-03-27, 02:20PM CDT

Ditto here! Just got off the phone with my credit card company to dispute the charge. What a waste of time!