Sears - SEARS SERVICE

Posted on Friday, June 8th, 2012 at 2:54pm CDT by 008a82b8

Product: Sears , Maytag Washer

Company: Sears

Location: Bethlehem, CT, 06751, US

Sears Costumer service is awful, and so are their appliances. I bought a Maytag washer six months ago. It is already broken. I called to have it repaired while it is still under warranty . THey would only set up a week-day, and between the hours of 8am-5pm. I told them I needed a window and they said they can't do that. At 4pm I called service department to see what was going on. They said that the repair person could not come. I waited all day! When I called to ask to speak to costumer service they put me on hold for over 45 minutes (I finally hung up) THe service is awful. I will never buy another appielnce from Sears!

ba41dbd4, 2012-06-15, 09:30AM CDT

Hello. My name is Melanie and I am a representative of Maytag. We apologize about the frustration you have experienced with your washer. If you would like us to look into this further, please provide your name, the name of the site you were contacted on (Complaints.com), review number 22222, your phone number, your address, the full model and serial number, and email the requested information to [email protected] We would be happy to review your concerns further. Sincerely, Melanie.