Priority Collision Center - Scratches inside the car when cleaning

Company: Priority Collision Center

Location: 1495 South Military Highway
Chesapeake, VA, 23320, US

URL: http://www.prioritycollisionchesapeake.com/index.php

Just an update about my car that the part they ordered did not have the piece-switch board having the D, B, S, etc on it. I went there today and they said that that piece is not with the cover piece, and it is part of the mechanical part under neath. So they changed the part with a dent at the place you put your cup but refused to change the switch board part because it will take about 400 dollars to change the part with it under neath. They said that is what they can do. So it seems that I may just need to suck it in and so on. The bad part of them is that they said they cannot be sure the damage is from me or them to escape the responsibility, and said that next time have them examine the inside before they fix so they can know the damage they do is from them. It seems that they just do not want to replace the whole mechanical part for 400 dollars for that scratch. Do not know any further complaint may be useful since their manger level people-two of them told me and meet with me today. May need to just accept it or something like that. Or there are some consumer site that can go to report their poor services-just wondering. Or even their upper level management. My car is a 2012 Toyota Camry brand new.