REACHOUT WIRELESS - REACHOUT WIRELESS SERVICE

Company: REACHOUT WIRELESS

Location: COLOMBUS, OH, US

URL: http://www.REACHOUTWIRELESS.COM/

Category: Telecommunications

Maybe I was a lucky one...I got a phone & it works. Was able to get them to change my number to my local area (I was given a # God knows where). I am in Calif. They offered 250 free minutes with the Life Line Svs purchase of 250 talk minutes AND 250 text msgs or 500 talk minutes AND 250 test msgs. I got 250 minutes...but my text msgs are coming off my talk minutes too. All I got was 250 anything minutes. Plus the payment hit my bank twice but I was only credited for one of the payments on my phone/service. I got a reply from someone there and he was VERY helpful for about a week on a daily basis then all of a sudden...as of 05/25 I've not heard any more from him...but he was instrumental in getting me up & running in no time. This company is unreliable and obviously can't handle the amount of service they are being bombarded with. I have tried all too many times to contact Nexus/Reachout...they can't be reached by phone, their website doesn't work and they don't reply to emails. What good are they?

CHECK OUT: PAGE PLUS CELLULAR

VERY AFFORDABLE...

(NO CONTRACT, YOU CAN USE YOUR OWN PHONE, MINUTES CARRY OVER & YOU ONLY HAVE TO BUY TIME EVERY 3-4 MONTHS...NOT MONTHLY).

Barry G., 2013-03-21, 08:36PM CDT

I have been to contact you about getting a phone every time I submit the information it does not go threw and I tryed to call you from a friend reachout phone it did not work either so how can I get to submit my information if it wont go threw? you see my system does not have the webcam thing on it I am just learning how to uee this.

Barry G., 2013-03-21, 08:46PM CDT

this email is shared by me and a nother person Robert Williams he also has been trying to get the reach out phone he submitted his information and no responce also how can I get a phone on line?