Norman Lamps, LLC. - Internet Bulb Purchase Gone Awry!

Posted on Monday, June 4th, 2012 at 4:22pm CDT by d19688b8

Product: HI-110

Company: Norman Lamps, LLC.

Location: P.O. Box 3550 1775 Wallace Ave.
St. Charles, IL, 60174, US

URL: http://www.normanlamps.com/

When trying to make a purchase of a single light bulb for our pool lighting system, I found it very frustrating that I found multiple items in my cart that I did not order, I was unable to choose a shipping method other than ground and everytime I went from screen to screen to make changes to my order, I had to retype all my info. So I called them and after speeking to 3 people I finally got to Joe who was a bit unfriendly in his attitude towards his own company. Being a web programmer I suggest that they might want to consider updating their website checkout system to something newer so customers would have a much nicer time buying from them. He said he saw my order which was strange since he never asked who I was. I guess they do not get much business from the website. I asked that my account be removed which he explained that I had to email them but wouldnt give me an email address and then hung up on me. I have proof of the issues I had in form of screenshots, emails, and a recorded phone call if needed..