Gear Up Center - Crovel Extreme

Location: 10953 N. Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd. Ste. 108
SCOTTDALE, AZ, 85259, US

URL: http://www.gearupcenter.com/

Category: Stores, Shopping

This company has to have to absolutely worst customer service. I ordered the Crovel Extreme and it was a preorder; not a problem...until it was time to ship.... then they come up with "the order was not complete" yet they charged me for it. Now their CS wont reply to emails. I tried calling, but no one picks up the phone, they want you to leave a message... but then they dont call back. I urge people to avoid this company. I know they are the only one carrying this product, however note that now that it has been out there for a while the reviews are not all that great.

Business Reply  GearUp C., 2012-09-30, 10:40PM CDT

Gear Up Center would like to take the opportunity to handle your inquiry directly and apologize if their was in fact a lapse in communication from our Customer Service Department regarding your purchase. As indicated in your posting, and as clearly detailed on our website, the Crovel product line is in pre-order status, payment processed at time of order, due to the popularity of the product following it's demonstration on the National Geographic channel series "Doomsday Preppers".

While we are attempting to answer each and every customer inquiry regarding the product line and their purchases in as timely a manner as possible, we do understand it may be taking longer than desired to get back to our customers. We are striving to match our customer service and delivery times with the superior quality of our American Made products and appreciate our customers great patience and patronage as we grow. After receiving rave reviews for our innovative American Made Crovel product line in national media publications such as MAXIM, MENS JOURNAL, FOX NEWS, ANDERSON COOPER, and more, we look forward to any and every opportunity to stack our brand up against the competition and seek for our customers to have the very best in survival and outdoor gear!

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention and we look forward to improving in the areas you noted.

Best,