BnB Auto Rick Burton - Fraud, False Advertising, Deceptive Trade Practice

Product: Car 2011 Dodge Caliber

Company: BnB Auto Rick Burton

Location: 6838 South 400 West
Midvale, Ut, 84047, US

I purchased a car and was told it was still under factory warranty and only had 1211 miles on it. I question why and was told this "big story". Trusting him, I believed his story. Took car home at 6pm 6/20/2012 next morning at 6am it wouldn't start. Since it was under warranty, I took it to the Dealer, only to be told the car was not under warranty due to the junk yard parts in it. Rick told me they were lying to me. I told Rick I might be interest in another car. Or I wanted my money back, He told me he didn't work that way. But stated again, there was nothing wrong with the car.

So I took it to another place to be inspected, only to be told it had been in a pretty bad crash, and wasn't in good driving condition. Through all this I couldn't get him to return my calls, and had to block his other cars to get him to call me. He left me a nasty message that he was going to tow MY car. Now he will not answer my calls.

So I am now senting complaints to DMV, Attorney Generals office, and anywhere else I can find. Along with having to get an attorney, which is money I don't have. So the car is sitting in my driveway, undrivable. STAY AWAY FROM RICK BURTON AND BnB AUTO.