non fulfilment of sale promise and non supply of fifth alloy wheel

Posted on Tuesday, June 26th, 2012 at 11:15pm CDT by 67af961f

Product: Hyundai- i-20 ABS ASTA car

Company: Not Available

Location: IN

Dear sir,

--I purchased an i-20 Asta ABS Petrol from Orion Hyundai, hisar, Haryana, India, on 7 th December 2011.

--While negotiating, the agency offered me Rs.10000 cash discount in addition to company offers at the time of delivery and all these things are in their record.

--On the day of delivery I was given 10000/- cash discount, loyalty of 20000/- and free insurance but gift cheque of Rs. 5000/- was not given.

-- I made the payment accordingly having faith on the agency.

-- After that the agency has denied the gift cheque of Rs. 5000 amount saying that it has been adjusted in cash discount however the other agency gave the all same discounts including Gift cheque amount of Rs.5000/- and therefore I got booked another i20 for my close freind from there.

-- Company should give me the Gift Cheque of Rs. 5000/- as per their advertisement in accordance with the high reputation of the company and I being the proud owner of Hyundai.

---Now I came to know that 5th tyre (Stepney) provided in i-20 is without alloy wheels. Why it is so is to be answered by the company. --Such thing has not been mentioned anywhere in brochure/ details that the 5th tyre will be without alloy. Disgusting to see.

-- Such small things change the mindset of customer which I do not want for the company of such a repute and quality products.

The company should provide me with gift cheque of Rs. 5000/- and alloy wheel .

Dr. Gulshan Narang,