Johnson Controls - Air Conditioning (Central Systems)

Posted on Saturday, June 23rd, 2012 at 10:36am CDT by Veronica B.

Product: York is Johnson Controls in OK and WI

Company: Johnson Controls

Location: 5757 N. Green Bay Ave., Bo 591
Milwaukee, WI, 53201, US

URL: http://johnsoncontrols.com/

Purchased 2 Ton Model TCGD36S21S1A (10/2008). August 2011 Freon Leak $294. June 2012 Leaky valves repaired, Freon $844. York has no warranty on units that break 4 years later.

In 2/2006 purchased 2 Maytags. Broke May 2012. Maytag guaranteed.

STAY AWAY FROM YORK AND JOHNSON. NO CUSTOMER SERVICE. NO CALL BACKS. NO WARRANTY WHATSOEVER. ZODIAC HEATING INSTALLED AND STATED TOUGH IF YOU GOT A LEMON!!

5643fb60, 2012-09-24, 10:23PM CDT

House is 6 years old. Two of my air condition unit experienced leaking of freon since the 2nd year after moving in. Hutchinson is Homebuilder HVAC installers. They have repeatedly come to my house and replace the coil 2 times but I am still experiencing the same exact problem to this day. Currently I am waiting for their answer since last month Hutchinson rep came and found out that my coil for both unit is not working again and freon is leaking again for the 4th time.

To summarize, basically every summer I have to pay for Hutchinson to replace the coil or add freon and I am reaching the point of annoyance since York isn't fixing the problem or stepping up to plate and say they are having issues with the coil. As a consumer, we should not be paying $1200 per coil install since the OEM is at fault along with suffering hot temp upstairs every night . Ultimately I just want a final resolution vs a waiting and sweating game every summer .