Bravo Marble & Granite - Beware of Bravo Marble & Granite

Posted on Thursday, June 21st, 2012 at 6:16pm CDT by 6969af5f

Product: Granite countertops

Company: Bravo Marble & Granite

Location: 4225 Adams Ave.
Philadelphia, PA, 19124, US

URL: http://www.bravomarblegranite.com/

I paid Bravo Marble & Granite to install granite countertops, backsplash, sink and faucet, along with the plumbing work. The same evening, upon careful inspection, I noticed they installed two different types of stone. I am not referring to the same stone cut from different slabs, I really mean two DIFFERENT types of stone. And I have a leak under my sink. I sure wish I could upload pictures to this site. I called Mike (supposedly the owner), several times and left three messages on different dates. He NEVER returned any of my calls. I got someone else to call (a male) from a different phone number. The person called, but did not leave a message. Within 10 minutes, Mike called back because he thought it was new business. The person restated the issues and Mike agreed to return to my home to resolve the issues. He never showed up, nor did he call to reschedule. After I posted a poor review on the internet, Mike called the person back, upset because I posted a poor review on the internet. No, Mike didn't call me, yet I am the customer. Once again, Mike set a date and 3 hour window to return to my home. Again, he did not show up, nor did he call to reschedule. So, I'm not just going to sit back while Bravo Marble & Granite takes advantage of female homeowners, I'm taking my story to EVERY local news station. I attend church with a popular news reporter, so he'll get the story first. Stay tuned to 3, 6, 10, and Fox 29.