Fairooz Imaging - Photographer lacks professional standards, slanders other

Company: Fairooz Imaging

Location: 1807 Ross Ave
Dallas, TX, 75201, US

URL: http://www.fairoozimaging.com

With the clients permission, I had to find a photographer to do a shoot which I was not able to do due to a scheduling conflict.

The client agreed to let me find another photographer. I contacted Aaron Fairooz of Fairooz Imaging to see if he could do the shoot because I liked his work and liked his character.

Via facebook I asked him to shoot the project. There was no written contract btw. After the shoot the client informed me that Aaron Fairooz had another photographer shoot this project which he did not inform me he was doing, nor did he notify the client what was occurring. The client then told me of a complete lack of professionalism and lack of talent his friend displayed at the shoot. And questioned why Aaron was not the one shooting.

I tried to comfort the client that I was sure the images would still turn out well. Then the client forwarded me Aarons friends pictures. The lighting, posing and direction were awful. The client asked if we could re-shoot, I offered to re-shoot and was still planning on providing a partial compensation to Aaron Fairooz.

Then the client contacted me after a phone conversation she had with Aaron, informing me she would be finding another photographer and was very upset over the disrespect, and conduct shown by Aaron and the friend he hired to shoot. With that she was not going to provide any compensation for the shoot.

After hearing the things that were said and the loss of business and compensation that resulted it was decided that Aaron would not be compensated. I informed him of this in writing.

I asked Aaron Fairooz to shoot, I never hired his friend and was not informed of this decision. Aaron voided our agreement when he outsourced this shoot without notifying anyone and especially when such a poor quality product was delivered. Even after this, Aaron still demanded his friend be paid by me when Aaron had hired him.

Now I find out that Aaron Fairooz of Fairooz Imaging has decided to slander me, first on facebook and various other places online.

Aaron has shown his complete lack of professionalism and childish conduct.