Trugreen Lawn Service - Trugreen Lawn Service, customer service

Product: lawn care

Company: Trugreen Lawn Service

Location: COLUMBUS, GA, US

Category: Home, Garden

I tried for several days to make online payment as shown on bill. Website would never confirm payment online or by email. Tried 4 or 5 times to call customer service. Always put on hold over 15/20 minutes, no one picked up or line went dead. Finally mailed payment. A few days later the online payment that was never acknowledged and the check I had mailed cleared the bank on the same day. Called local phone number and call went to customer service . I held for 15/20 minutes, line went dead, Twice. Called third time and just let it ring, must have irritated someone cause a person picked up, but could not help or transfer me to.anyone because they were too.busy helping other customers. I insisted, she refused. Asked to be transferred to local office, said she was not allowed to.transfer to local but would have someone call me within 24 hours. The only question she answered was when I asked.where main office was located, her answer, Florida!

The next day a person from local office called wanting to know.what I wanted. I said cancel my service and refund my overpayment. She replied OK. Now I want.to.see.how.long it takes to receive a check and if it is good!

This is the worst company I have ever dealt with and would not recommend toANYONE.