Bravo Marble & Granite - Mismatched granite

Company: Bravo Marble & Granite

Location: 241 E. Girard Ave
Philadelphia, PA, 19125, US

URL: http://www.bravomarblegranite.com/

I paid Bravo Marble & Granite to install granite countertops, sink and faucet, along with the plumbing work. They installed 2 DIFFERENT types of granite in my kitchen and I have a leak under my sink. Part of the backsplash is not the same as the countertop and one piece of the countertop does not match the other piece of the countertop. I know that granite is a natural stone, so there may be variations, however, this is DEFINITELY not the same granite and the colors tell the story. I have called the owner (Mike) and left 3 messages on different dates. He has not returned any of my calls. I asked someone else to call using a different telephone number. The person called, but did not leave a message. Within 10 minutes, Mike called the person back. I guess this is how desperate he is for business. He returns calls of those who don't even leave a message. The person then stated the issues that I was having and told Mike he needs to straighten everything out. Mike was supposed to call back to setup a time to return to my house. He failed to return any calls. So, after having to use different phone numbers with different area codes, in order to get Mike to answer the phone or return any calls, he stated he would return to my house. Well, the day Mike was supposed to come to my house, he didn't show up nor did he call. Now, I will take this story to the news media.