Jockey International, Inc. - Jockey No Panty Line Promise Underwear

Posted on Monday, June 18th, 2012 at 12:48pm CDT by f155f1f0

Product: Jockey No Panty Line Promise

Company: Jockey International, Inc.

Location: 2300 60th St.
Kenosha, WI, 53141, US

URL: http://blog.jockey.com/tag/jockey-underwear/

When I first purchased the Jockey No Panty Line Promise brand of women's underwear, I was pleased with their product. The underwear were thin and barely visible for someone who doesn't like to wear a thong. They were silky polyester material made with a cotton panel that was attached on both sides, the back and then to an additional layer of silky panty material that reinforced the front and provided nice, light support for the belly. Although they were expensive at $9.50 each, they were pretty and nicely constructed.

Then Jockey came out with several colors, which I also loved. However, when I purchased the newer pairs of underwear from Jockey, I found they no longer have the additional support in the front, and cotton panel is short, flimsy and only attached on the sides. All of the new underwear are thin, of poor quality, and cheaply made, yet still cost the original $9.50. Even on sale, Jockey has significantly reduced the quality of their product.

Furthermore, when I went to the website to blog about the obvious change in product quality, my blog was sent to a "moderator" and I never saw my posting or heard from a representative. You'll only see positive reviews at their website. Doesn't seem to represent "integrity" for which they suggest they strive.

It makes me wonder if the company passes initial specifications for product quality and then changes their product specs to reduce costs AFTER the initial product is given a better quality rating.

???