testing sciences

Posted on Friday, June 1st, 2012 at 4:28am CDT by 81af2b99

Company: Not Available

Location: chennai, ta, 600029, IN

There is a training center in nungambakkam, chennai named Testing sciences. It is a worst training institute that I have ever seen in my life right from my school days. They will not spare time to train us properly. Instead the person named Saranya ,who used to be there in reception, will call the staff, even when the staff is teaching. They just laugh and make time pass. Regarding tools that they have it is shame on their part. They are using all outdated trial versions and only one machine or two will work. Most of the time only one machine will work. Sometimes even the tool will not work.

Dear friends, don't get attracted by seeing the placement profiles they have listed in reception. They would do nothing except a brain wash. In other training institute they will atlease train us well. They will not teach scripts. Just how to run. Even for may of the syllabus they told it is not important just leave it. What the hell they taught I don't know. So please donot spend 10,000 or 12,000 for training. At the end of training u will not gain anything. I am damn sure.