A 1 Yassinger - job not done correctly

Company: A 1 Yassinger

Location: 410 Sharon Ln
Shorewood, il, 60404, US

URL: http://a1yassingerservices.com/

The repair shop took my jet ski to repair. It took them about two weeks more to repair than they promised. After i get my jet ski back it was still broken . The new problem accures.It happans after their repair.After i called them the owner of the shop Matt Yassinger start yelling yelling bad names on me. I report them to bbb and i got a call from Matt he was mad , he yelled at my and swear all the possible names at me.

9b3c06d7, 2012-09-27, 03:23PM CDT

ALL THIS INFO IS NOT CORRECT. ALL MY CUSTOMERS CAN TESTIFY THAT IM THE BEST IN THE FIELD OF BUSINESS. THIS MAN IS A LIAR. I REPAIRED EVERYTHING THAT NEED TO BE REAPIRED THE ONLOY REASON WHY IT TOOK 2 WEEKS IS BECAUSE I WAS WAITING ON PARTS.THERE MAY HAVE BEEN SOME NEW ISSUES WITH HIS WAVE RUNNER, BUT AT THE TIME I ONLY FIXED WHAT NEEDED TO BE FIXED AND EVEN WHEN I DROPPED THE WAVE RUNNER BACK AT HIS HOUSE HE HEARD IT START AND BEFORE I DROPPED IT OFF AS I DO WITH ALL REPAIRS I DO I TAKE IT FOR A TEST DRIVE AND IT WORKED PERFECTLY FINE. I DONT LIE TO MY CUSTOMERS OR TREAT ANYONE WITH ON RESPECT, BUT I NO THIS MAN HAS NO RESPECT FOR ANYONE.THE MAN IS CRAZY TALKED MY PHONE EVERYTHINGDAY ATLEAST 20 TIMES PER DAY. I GAVE THIS MAN A HUGE DISCOUNT BECAUSE I FELT BAD THAT IT HAD TAKEN SOME TIME THAT WAS OUT OF MY CONTROL. HE IS ACTING LIKE A LITTLE CHILD POSTING FALSE INOF ABOUT MY BUSINESS AND I HAVE GAVE HIM WARMING THAT I WILL SUIT HIM FOR LIBEL. i AM THE OWNER OF A-1 YASSINGER SERVICES AND MY NAME IS MATT YASSINGER 847-809-8879