Real Choice Realty Windsor Ltd. - Rick Rose and Real Choice Realty Windsor Scam

Posted on Wednesday, July 25th, 2012 at 10:28am CDT by f6e56d94

Company: Real Choice Realty Windsor Ltd.

Location: 11886 Tecumseh Rd E, Suite 3
WINDSOR, ON, N8N 3C2, CA

Category: Real Estate

Real Choice Realty Windsor Ltd.

Phone: 519-979-171711886 Tecumseh Rd E, Suite 3

Windsor, ON, N8N 3C2

Phone: 519-979-1717

Fax: 519-979-7983

In May of 2011, Mr. Rick Rose and I made an agreement for him to do some renovations on my property, including plumbing.

I paid him and his helper over $4000.00 to do the job. I am not satisfied with the services provided because the plumbing was not done correctly and I continue to have leaking pipes. Mr. Rose has tried to fix the problem but it has not been fixed properly.

I cannot speak to Mr. Rose because he has an answering service and does not answer his phone, I have left messages but now he longer returns my phone calls.

I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau but he called and said that he had changed the name of the company and he would not respond to the complaint, afterwards he did respond with a bunch of lies but refused to have the matter mediated.

The name change is nothing but a ploy to continue to rip people off; he refused to give me proper receipts for the money that I paid but I insisted and he did write receipts, so I do have proof of some of the money I paid.

The name change is being used to hoodwink other unsuspecting consumers to their detriment.

He has refused to refund any of the money, I am out thousands of dollars because of this scam.

I would not like anyone else to experience this nightmare.

Beware and avoid this company because you will regret it.