Back to Carribbean

Posted on Saturday, July 21st, 2012 at 11:22pm CDT by f07ca807

Company: Not Available

First of all I would like to say that my wife is making me write this. Originally I did not want to buy their package over the phone. However, my wife wanted to go to the carribean and there was nothing really too negative on the internet. So we took a chance. A month later I changed my mind and asked for a refund which they said was against their policies.

I angrily made a post on here calling this company a scam.

Well we decided to try it since we already bought it. To sum it up they only saved us $17 each on the flight but every thing else went pretty smoothly.

And the truth is everything was just as they said. I did not know how upscale the resorts were till we arrived. Even the jacuzzi in the room like they said. (which was all my wife cared about) We stayed in Aruba at the divi Little Bay. It was beautiful and amazing. We didn't buy a timeshare (we already own one) but the resort was definitely breathtaking. They pretty much cater to Americans. I mean really they are so friendly and will make sure you get where you need to go and get back safe. The asstmgr. Omwe, met every need of ours. (including Anniversary flowers for my wife.)

I promised my wife when we got back I would remove my complaint and make a letter of apology.

So here it is: I made a mistake, I hope this does some good. There are just so many scams out there but this was not one of them. We still have the two other trips to use and We are either going to hilton head or Vegas. I will follow up as we use these trips.

Respectfully,