FRAUD

Posted on Thursday, July 19th, 2012 at 1:28pm CDT by ac043dc8

Product: BOOK $BILLION $OURCES WANT TO SEND YOU FREE CASH BB3.3 - BB3.4

Company: Not Available

probably the same as all the others,after reading the pamplet and thinking about it for awhile, I answered and ordered the book '$BILLION $OURCES WANT TO SEND YOU FREE CASH" I RECEIVED VIRSION =BB3.4 -BB3.3, It only has 213 pages and the one I ordered should have at least 286 pages as it says to check that page for an offer. I have the cancelled check that was cashed so I know they got it. there was not only nothing in the book that could save me money ahd not enough pages, but it was a total waste of time and energy [ not to mention my money ] . I immediately wrote to the above address requesting my refund and the disposition of the book, (this is the address that I was given), that is still in my possession. Nothing was forthcoming. The same nothing that was commensurate with the information in the book. The letter was not returned, indicating to me that it was received and the company was still doing business [ as usual ]. thank you for whatever you can do for me and all the others who have been bilked by this company. It is a shame that people with little or nothing get taken by these people when all we are trying to do is get a little money to help pay the bills as we get older.