Priceline.com

Posted on Saturday, July 14th, 2012 at 12:01pm CDT by 44a77ceb

Product: Airline ticket

Company: Not Available

URL: http://Priceline.com/

I've booked thru Priceline so many times before and have never had a problem. I booked a flight on Thursday...they charged me twice...one charge cleared and one is still pending. The first guy I talked to on Sunday told me there was a "glitch" in their system and it was all their fault but that the extra charge would go away within 2-3 business days. Today the charge is still there so I called again. I was told its their standard procedure and that its an authorization charge...An authorization charge??? For what??? I already paid them once why do they need to charge me again and call it an "authorization" charge??? They had a glitch in thier system and now they are trying to cover their butts!!!! Can you imagine all the ppl this may happen to and it overdrafts their checking accts or causes other hardships??? "Kurt" the rep I talked to (who was suppose to be "Michaels" supervisor) told me in on the Priceline website but its not...we looked...its not there!!! Now they are just lying...I will never ever ever book thru them again!!! I will also be contacting the BBB and anyone else who will listen and let others know how they do business and how they treat their customers...this is just wrong!!! Its def not worth saving a few bucks...too much hassle!!!