Homestead Motel - Don't stay here

Product: Motel

Company: Homestead Motel

Location: Branson, Mo, US

URL: http://www.homesteadmotel.net/

My family and I were looking for a cheap place to stay for two nights while visiting branson. The first night we stayed they offered veggies from the garden and they insisted if we wanted to swim all night we could and was very nice. We have 5 children and wanted to go to Silver Dollar City the next day so we did just that. We came back from the park and grilled out some food with our family and 2 of our family members that lives in branson and the Brian came out and wanted to know who's car was parked in the space I expained it was my nephew and he said that's ok. 20 minutes later his wife comes out and says he has to leave. They don't allow visitors. I explained that he was my nephew and he would be leaving soon. After he left about an hour later the cops showed up and said we had to leave the property. This was at 1230-1am in the morning. I had 5 children sleeping...So we had to wake them up and go find another hotel and then they charged me additonal 120.00 on my credit card. So If I was you I would find a different place to stay. Anyone that would do that to a family with 5 kids has absolutely no heart or class.