Golden Corral - Lacking customer service skills

Company: Golden Corral

Location: 5151 Glenwood Ave. Raleigh, NC 27612
Raleigh, NC, 27612, US

URL: http://www.goldencorral.com/

My experience at this restaurant was really bad - I was so upset and Mr Chester even threaten me with kicking my family out of the restaurant. When I asked for corporate phone number to voice a complain, he didn't give me the number (he have me a different number).

The issue is that my wife recently had surgery and also had a knee problem and we don't have a wheel chair. So we sat close to the door and put two tables together. I guest this is the unthinkable thing to do at Golden Corral (although all restaurants throughout south Florida do it). This made no sense because a) if i would have needed a high chair, it would have blocked the area just as bad, if not worse and, b)if they dont want to allow patrons to move chairs/tables, they should have a host seating the patrons & c) moving the tables could still allow flow of customers around the tables.

I was given Golden Corral a second chance as this location was closed last year for health reasons in the past. Customer service is greatly lacking from this establishment.