www.megaonlinejobs.com - Online scammers

Posted on Thursday, January 5th, 2012 at 6:21am CST by a1adf826

Product: megaonlinejobs scam

Company: www.megaonlinejobs.com

Location: Office No A-6, Second Floor Momin Square Blk 6, Gulshan-e-Iqbal Phone: +92-346-8500070 03218999762 Country: PAKISTAN
KARACHI, 74600, PK

URL: http://www.megaonlinejobs.com/

Category: Online Scams

This is to inform every one that Mr. Sheraz ali & Muhammad Arif qurashi is doing a fake online business named www.megaonlinejobs.com. In Karachi and other cities they make many peoples fools to increase their Black income. They tell every one that they pay lots but did any one check their proofs? Every thing, which they provide, is copy of other International companies. Mr. Sheraz ali is involved in many other ill-legal activities but no one know about his original work and his mission. He just want to be a millionaire by fooling others. When any one meets him and talk about his company he always said that my company is an US based or etc but no one knows that each and every thing on www.megaonlinejobs. Is created by him and he is doing fake marketing. I really advised people to beware of these persons Mr. Sheraz ali and Muhammad arif qurashi. I am telling every thing because he also make a fool of me 2 times and I registered in online job but he didnt give me any payment and then I registered in megaonlinejobs. Un-fortunately one day one of my friend also registered in megaonlinejobs by Mr. Sheraz ali then he tells me he also didnt get any payment. Thats why friend and me decided to tells every one about his scam. Kindly be-aware of this person.

I also complained in Cyber Crime cause I have proofs about his scams and they will verify his work and then definitely this person will out of this business.

Office No A-6, Second Floor