Mashreq Bank - iphone4

Posted on Saturday, January 21st, 2012 at 3:09am CST by f0267f86

Product: Credit Card Offer with iphone

Company: Mashreq Bank

Location: AE

There was an offer in the month of Dec '11, from Mashreq Bank, UAE for an iphone, along with subscription of platinum credit card . It was told that, the the voucher for purchasing the iphone, will be delivered along with delivery of credit card. However the credit card was issued without the vouchers.

On enquiry with Customer Care, I was told that, the iphone is out of stock and alternately, the bank can issue Etisalat More Points of 275000, which is equivalent of Dhs. 2,750/- for purchasing any thing for above value from Etisalat network stores. I had agreed for the same and were waiting for the points. However on further enquiry with the Customer Care, I was told that, the Etisalat more points will not be issued, but iphone itself, where I was loosing the faith in Mashreq bank, as the commitments were changing without any well reasoning.

As of today, even after 4 weeks, I have not got the iphone. I got a SMS on 19th Jan '12 from customer care, mentions that, the iphone will be issued by 15th Feb '12.

The story is on.