Fry's Electronics - Mr

Company: Fry's Electronics

Location: 5444 Cordonbleu Court
Las Vegas, NV, 89122, US

URL: http://frys.com/

I bought a computer (a Asus CM1831 US) from Fry's Electronics on Jan 19th of January, 2012 and it was sold as an AMD 8 core cpu computer. Well when I got it home and turned it on, I checked the system specs in the "device manager" in Windows 7 and it reported that there was only a 6 core AMD cpu. so I called Fry's on the 20th of January, 2012 the very next day and told them the problem over the phone and they said that I should bring it back right away. So I did and they looked at it and said it was supposed to have the 8 core AMD cpu in it. Then they looked at the factory seal on the back and it had been tampered with. I told them I absolutely did NOT open the computer case and did NOT tamper with the factory seal, but I was told well to bad we can't help you with a tampered system. I told them I did not open the case but they did nothing for me what-so-ever. I am upset because this is for my wife's birthday and was supposed to be a special gift, She has "MS" and this is how she sees the world through her computer. I am very MAD at Fry's for the total lack of service in this matter. I have been a customer of theres for years, but never again will I shop at Fry's or there other store outlets or frys.com.