NuEra Telecome - NuEra Telecom - a Fraud Comapny!

Posted on Monday, January 16th, 2012 at 6:09pm CST by 2fab6344

Product: Long Distant Service

Company: NuEra Telecome

Location: Nu Era Telecom P.O.Box 190959 Miami Beach, FL. 33119
Miami, Fl, 33119, US

URL: http://www.nueratel.com/

Never trust to the sales people!!! They lie about everything....

I had a call from an agent offering me a great deal. The rates for the countries I call on a regular bases were from 2c/minutes to 4c/minutes. He even gave me his name and his direct phone number. I tried it and he answered the phone! He told me that I can try the service, if I did not like it, I can cancel it. So, I decided to give it a try. Then, he asked me to pay a $40 deposit upfront. I talked to that guy for about 2 hours and was so tired. He told me that the money is refundable and anytime I can call him directly and ask the money back! So I paid the deposit (BIG MISTAKE).

To make the story short, I tried the service. They charge me 8c/minutes for countries that I was supposed to pay 2c/minutes! Tried to call that guy (his name was Sam Brizani). I have never been able to talk to him after the first contact. When I call him, someone else answer the phone and tell me that he will call you soon. I called the customer service to cancel my account. I was told that someone will call me back. It took them 2 weeks to call me back! Then, I was told that I owe them $17. I have to pay $17 first so that they can cancel my account. I told her I am not paying another cent. Told her to deduct it from my deposit and refund the rest. She was saying that she can not do it and I said, it is too bad. I prefer to loose $23 instead of $57!!!

NEVER EVER SIGN UP FOR THEIR SERVICES. DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER, EVER...

2048abeb, 2013-11-30, 04:56PM CST

this company lies more thsn anyone.. they said i will get extra credits.. which is a lie.