Burger King

Location: 2096 Mariner Boulevard Spring Hill, FL 34609-3857
spring hill, fl, 34609, US

URL: http://www.bk.com/

it was crazy:

I had 20 mins to treat my daughter to a fast food breakfast we usually go to McDonalds once a week ( I'm not wanting it to look as if I'm someone who eats fast food everyday ) but i decided on going to Burger King cause its closer to my house.Well we get there and wait , and wait and wait, finally we place our order at the drive thru. Eventually we get to the window and i give him my card for the purchase.he hands it back to me and says he's sorry. I'm guessing it was on the time, cause now I have only 10 mins to get her to school . her school is 2.3 miles from my house takes me 6 mins to get her to school. takes another 6 mins to get my food cause they said I didn't pay, they told me the printer was messed up? I gave them the card back again and told them i'll be checking my account online(,making sure i wasn't double charged). NOT once did the manager come and say she was sorry for the wait. to top my morning off my daughter was 5 mins late and my food was cold. I just feel it should not have taken 20 mins to place an order and receive my cold food!