Priority Honda - Poor service at Priority Honda Battlefield BLVD

Product: Jim Rose

Company: Priority Honda

Location: Battlefield Blvd
Chesapeake, va, US

I made an appointment at Priority Honda to get some recall work and an oil change done Nov 23, 2011. I arrived at 8:15am for my appointment at 8:30am. Talked with the service advisor and handed my keys and went to the waiting room. He said the service should take about 3 hours or so. At 11:45am, I asked the service advisor on duty about my Odyssey and when it would be ready. She said she would check on it and let me know, just a few minutes later, she came back and told me it had never been taken back to be serviced and they had forgotten about it. I asked to talk to the service manager, Jim Rose. He offered to take my van back to service and apologized for his employees forgetting about my van. I advised that I had taken off the entire morning to get this taken care of and and how can they forget about my van for 4 hours???They have my keys, I signed the service slip and had made an appointment. Jim Rose is worthless !!! he offered to give me a free oil change for my wasted time...wow..a $20 oil change for 4 hours of my wasted time I told him. I asked for a $100 credit for service in the future for my inconvenience and he laughed at me. Why would anyone want to go back to a company that treated them so poorly? Well, the free oil change just wasnt good enough I told him. Said he will offer a free oil change but that was it. Wow, what poor customer service. I will never, ever take my car to any priority dealerships again. Hope that anyone who reads this passes this along about Jim Rose and his lack of automotive management customer service.

14428f76, 2012-01-26, 08:18PM CST

Sounds like you are taking an honest mistake and trying profit from it. You should be ashamed of yourself and your actions by posting this.

I would like to ref you to the terms of this web site.

"If a court were to find that a consumer complaint constitutes libel or defamation, that consumer would be held legally responsible for damages to the reputation of that business... , even if those complaints contain remarks that are defamatory. However, this law does not protect the person who leaves the complaints from responsibility for those complaints."

Complaints.com obviously put this disclaimer to protect them because there is a fine line in publishing statements like yours.

I caution you as your statement can get you into legal trouble in some courts, if either business or the individual mentioned wanted to pursue civil action against you.

Especially, as it appears to me that you are purposefully malicious with your closing comments and you posted this with the intent to defame and committing libel on the internet.

All because they would not give into you demands of extortion/blackmail for $100...Utterly despicable!