POLKA DOTS AND POPSICLES - Rip off boutique

Company: POLKA DOTS AND POPSICLES

Location: 2206 Williams Field Road Suite 104 Gilbert AZ, 85295
Gilbert, Az, 85295, US

URL: http://www.polkadotsandpopsicles.com/

Purchased an item on December 23rd 2011, came back into the store to return overpriced - cheap plastic clock sold for 80. owner Heidi told my son that she would not refund, my son came out of the store and relayed that she wouldn't refund. I entered the store and when I questioned John and Heidi why would they not refund when the receipt clearly stated that would of been the case.(as well as the website states such) Heidi stated she was finished talking about it and that we were done. She indicated that I should leave the store. Astonished that one day after christmas a local business would treat a customer so shabbily, as I exited the store she yelled something snotty about 2012 being a better year for me. I cannot believe this woman's LACK of INTEGRITY. clearly it is stated in her website and on her receipt but not in practice. Here is what she put on her website:

Refund, Returns and Cancellation Policies:

Enter details of your refund, return, or cancellation policies (if any). Provide instructions for when and how buyers can get a refund, return merchandise, or cancel an order. Review the refund policy of other stores to get an idea of the different approaches and then create the policy that works best for your store.

Returns

We are proud of the products we offer and want you to be completely satisfied with your purchases. If your purchase does not meet your expectations, you may return the item within 30 days of the initial purchase, with a copy of the receipt, in person, or via UPS, US Postal Service, or other carrier to:

Returns

Polka Dots & Popsicles

2206 E. Williams Field Road Suite 104

Gilbert, AZ 85295

We offer a refund, less any shipping costs, as long as the item is returned in good condition. A credit will be issued to the credit card account through which the item was purchased. If you paid with a credit card, please include a daytime phone number where you can be reached so that we may obtain any additional credit card information required to complete the retun. If payment was made by cash, check, or traveler's check, a refund will be issued in the form of a gift card.