Arya Dance Academy - Registration money refund

Posted on Sunday, February 5th, 2012 at 9:18am CST by c154eeda

Product: Dance classes

Company: Arya Dance Academy

Location: No business address is listed on their website
US

URL: http://www.aryaintl.com/

The company promised us classes fall of last year (2011). We paid up the registration money last May (2011). We did not have any dance classes last year since the academy could not find any teacher to come to Hsv. I asked for a refund of my registration fee last Nov. (11/11/2011). Empty promises were made, I have not been given any refund yet.I am asking for the refund of my registration fee for 4 months now!!!

c154eeda, 2012-02-06, 03:01PM CST

My daughtr's name is Munsa Manandhar. She was taking class in the Huntvsille, Al site.

I paid the registration fee in May for the Fall classes of 2011. There were no classes held in the Fall of 2011. Every month of last Fall we were told about classes to be held but which never happened!!!

I have been asking for a refund of my money paid in May of 2011 since NOv. of 2011 and to be precise for 4 months now.

I have email replies from Ms. Stuti Patel and Ms. Kavita Patel, both from billing section of Arya Academy. BOth have promised me refund of my money since NOv., 2011, but nothing has happened yet!!!

chaya b., 2013-03-18, 04:10PM CDT

Beware!!!! They are fraud, if they owe you a refund of money, good luck to you. I am waiting for my refund since last year, still nothing! Turns out I am not the only one waiting for refund there are several people across the country have been cheated from this company. I am suing them in the small claims court. Its time to teach them a lesson!