Apple

Posted on Sunday, February 5th, 2012 at 5:55pm CST by dd3cc140

Product: I phone 4S

Company: Not Available

Location: Orlando, Fl, US

In January I bought an IPhone 4S on Apple store in Florida Mall. The seller told me that technical support and repairs could be done in Brazil in SP and RJ. And offered one more tear of warrance for $ 99, I accepted cos he told me it coud be used in Brasil. Returning from the trip I started to use the Iphone and the battery does not lastall at all, is not that it dont last much, the battery dont last! All functions are disabled. I other day I loaded the I phone during the night, I dindn`t use even once, and this morning the batteryc. Today I loaded in the morning, I went out at 10 am and forget the I phone at hom, when I came back at 4 pm the battery had fallen 15%, without any use!!!!

I called the technical assistance in Brazil and they informed me that there's no assistance for equipment purchased abroad. S, the battery has a problem and nobody is willing to settle and I paid U$ 99 for the assistance offered by the seller but can not be use. What I suppose to do? I have other apple products and nothing like this ever happened, I never expected to be treated like this.