mtn - DISGUSTING SERVICE... OR RATHER, LACK OF SERVICE!!

Posted on Tuesday, February 28th, 2012 at 4:09pm CST by 96528fb6

Company: mtn

Location: ZA

URL: http://www.mtn.com/

my SERVICE HAS BEEN DOWN for the past 4days. i went to the mtn store in canal walk & was told in 24 hours it should be sorted, this was not the case. i then called the call centre & WAS TOLD THAT THEY COULD NOT HELP ME as the account was in my dad's name & to put it on my name, i required a letter signed by my dad, along with my I.D. i went to MTN outside canal walk & they said they needed 3months bank statements & a copy of my latest payslip in order to put the account on my name. when i asked the consultant why, HE SAID HE DID NOT KNOW... he then told me to go to the mtn store in canal walk. i did so & asked for the data guy. i was told he works till 5pm, i looked at the time & said, it's 4:30pm... i was then told "HE'S IN A MEETING" so i went to the other mtn in the mall where i was advised that i need to do a sim swop at a COST OF R138 in order TO GET MY SERVICE UP & RUNNING cos the SIM CARD I WAS ISSUED with on my contract is PART OF a "faulty batch" i asked the consultant if what he was saying is that THERE'S NOTHING HE COULD DO FOR ME to which he replied "unfortunately not" i am COMPLETELY DISGUSTED by the PATHETIC SERVICE, or rather the LACK OF SERVICE I HAVE RECEIVED!!