Denver/Boulder BBB

Company: Denver/Boulder BBB

Location: 1020 Cherokee
Denver, CO, 80204, US

URL: http://BBB.org/

I contacted the BBB about a service company. Right off they closed my complaint after the service company contacted me. When I pointed this out because the service company did not in fact fix the problem they made it worse. I was sent an email back stating " I will keep it closed but if you have any more problems you can use the same complaint number" So again I sent an email back stating the problem was not fixed. Months later I was called by the regional manager he was going to send someone out. Not to get into too much detail for the service company- the employees of the service company broke a very special crystal box that was not anywhere near the issue to be fixed. I have no reason what so ever to lie about this fact. Now mind you the BBB knew about this new issue and still closed it. At the same time some stupid woman at the service company sent a nasty reply to the new issue stating if only I had contacted them direct, of course I replied with another nasty reply, it is not and never will be my job to follow up on the service companies customer service issues. Now the stupid woman at the BBB kept my file closed and not one person apologized for the crystal box, the BBB should have change the rating based on that fact alone- The service company still has an A++ rating even with more then 30 complaints. Reading the replies between the service company and the Denver/Boulder BBB you can tell they must be friends.