Hi Fi Sound Connection - Hi Fi Sound Connection 105% Low Price Guarantee is a Scam

Posted on Wednesday, February 22nd, 2012 at 11:20am CST by 092d06dc

Product: Bazooka MC-HON-AK4

Company: Hi Fi Sound Connection

Location: 402B W. Mt. Vernon St. #138 Nixa, MO
Nixa, MO, 65714, US

URL: http://www.hifisoundconnection.com/

The hifisoundconnection.com website, in large letters, proclaims: "105% Low Price Guarantee". This means nothing. When I referred them to a ShipSound.com price for the Bazooka Audio MC-HON-AK4 of $469.33, including shipping, Hi Fi Sound Connection offered it to me for $460. The 105% calculation should have been $446.98. When I questioned the sales department about this, they said the 105% did not indicate they would beat the price by 5%--it meant they were more than 100% sure they could beat the price.

40c41cd8, 2012-02-22, 01:13PM CST

Hello,

Please understand that this price is actually LOWER than the shipsound.com This customer has not even ordered here from us.

The 105% guarantee is ONLY from authorized dealers. You can find bazooka's authorized list here

You can clearly see that shipsound.com is not an authorized dealer. This means our cost is different from theirs. Our warranties policies would not be the same. And we deal with bazooka directly while they get it from a third party.

We were trying to help you out by going a bit lower in price from an unauthorized dealer, so I'm not quite sure why a complaint was opened even more so when the price was lower than what you would have paid for?