3 POINT LENDER SERVICES - 3 POINT LENDER CONTRACTOR RIPOFF

Posted on Wednesday, February 22nd, 2012 at 5:41pm CST by 49ecdd14

Company: 3 POINT LENDER SERVICES

Location: DALLAS, TX, 75225, US

Category: Business, Finances

WE CONTRACTED WITH 3 POINT LENDER TO CLEAN OUT THEIR FORECLOSED PROPERTIES, DO INSPECTIONS, ECT IN AUGUST 2011. WE PUT UP THE CAPITOL FOR EXPENSE OF THE JOBS, REQUESTED AND RECEIVED APPROVAL FOR ALL OVERAGE DEBRIS REMOVAL WORK, THEN FAILED TO BE PAID FOR APPRX. $7,000. WE ARE STILL OWED MORE THAN $16,000 THAT WE MAY NEVER SEE UNLESS WE SUE, FOR WHICH WE HAVE HIRED AN ATTORNEY. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM! NOT A REPUTABLE OR ETHICAL COMPANY!

2792bb34, 2012-03-20, 06:02PM CDT

I also contracted do some inspections and did not receive payment which they cut in half only after they called and wanted me to do some more but I said I wasn't paid for my first inspections, so after 5 months they sent me a check for half of what they owed me. Be very careful working for these people.

867bb0a0, 2012-07-20, 11:14AM CDT

I've been working with 3Point too and every job I have to fight with them to get my payments. I don't understand what their problem is.

Anyone else having problems?

Did you escalate this to the head person at 3Point? I'm working with the Operations Manager now.

Michelle M., 2012-11-28, 09:30PM CST

The operations manager, Kim Guevara, is an incompetent, condescending, waste of space. She has done nothing but transfer our company to voicemails and has provided absolutely no help in resolution of payment or work order dependencies. Her constant rude comments and demeanor are the main reason we severed ties with 3point Lender Services. They promise payment in 30-45 days then turn around and state they you get paid when they get paid. I've been waiting over 6 months for the $3000 they owe me and when I stated that i would no longer service the properties until we were paid for initial service work they informed me that my amounts would be cut and i would be back charged. 3point Lender Services is a scam company!

Shane L., 2012-12-13, 09:33PM CST

I have to agree with the post From Michelle above. Kim Guevara is by far the rudest, most condescending, inept individual I have ever associated with. How someone with absolutely no knowledge of construction, repairs or even her own companies procedures became operations manager of a property preservation company baffles me. Michelle is also correct in that the only thing Kim Guevara at 3 Point Lender Services has ever done is transferred me to a nonexistent accountant that never responds to messages or emails and can not even answer even the simplest question regarding 3 Point Lender Services work orders. Now while I am not in total agreement that the office is staffed by clueless young girls as I have spoken with several gentleman who work in the office that seem to know what they are talking about and have managed to help on several occasions. However the remaining staff I have dealt with are completely useless. All in all the complaints I have found on multiple sites regarding 3 Point Lender Services speak for themselves and I only wish I would have found them sooner, and saved myself thousands of dollars in out of pocket expenses

Contractor4 H., 2012-12-19, 09:30PM CST

It?s hard to add any new information that the multitude of complaints regarding 3 Point Lender Services have not already covered. I have been working in the home repair industry for close to 25 years now and have grown accustomed to unpleasant customers and clients alike. That being said, even I was left awestruck at the lack of respect given to me and reprehensible attitude of 3 Point Lender Services Operations Manager Kim Guevara. Her attitude and treatment of fellow contractors has been quite well documented in these forums so I will spare the additional remarks but must say all I have read on the woman is accurate to the line and reflects my own experiences. I have taken her out of the picture completely, as I no longer need the headaches and now deal directly with the accountant Michael Smith/Sam .While I have had my frustrations with the office staff of 3 Point Lender Services I try not to hold their short comings against them considering they are under the directions of a manager like Kim Guevara. As we all know training comes from the top and considering the lack of industry knowledge portrayed by Kim Guevara they can not be blamed for their lack of abilities. Moreover, the most frustrating issue with 3 Point Lender Services is payment. My first check did not arrive till the 76 day mark and that was only after countless emails, voicemails and the threat of property liens. When I did receive my first check it was short nearly $1500 with no explanation available. I have since stopped working for the company and spend my spare time chasing down my remaining claims. To add insult I have continued to receive emails and voicemails asking why I have not serviced properties I have not been paid for in over 2 months and going as far as to inform me that my payments are being cut and account back charged for not maintaining the properties. Before you even consider accepting work from 3 Point Lender Services take a read to the links below and see what fellow contractors are saying.