Cassady Law Firm - Beware! of Cassady Law Firm

Location: 2425 W. Horizon Ridge
HENDERSON, NV, 89052, US

URL: http://www.cassadylawoffices.com /

Category: Law, Civil Rights

This firm offers will starting at $99 as week as financial planning and estate planning! BEWARE

A close personal friend of many years (Victor Spiegel) engaged the firm as his trustee while he was alive. He had a simple estate do seven beneficiaries ,each to receive a specified percentage of the proceeds of his estate,which was cash and securities. and there was a home that was specifically willed to one beneficiary. A very simple estate!

Victor passed away on May 26, 2011. Such a simpler estate should have been completed within a few days of the statutory filing period. No funds were distributed until February 15, 2012. The reporting information was minimal and they continue to hold back more estate funds! And the fees are in the thousands!

I am one of the beneficiaries and I know most of the others. I had left some of my personal property at Viictors house for storage. After Victor passes away myself and other beneficiaries contacted the firm with questions about obtains our property in Victors house as well as information about the trust and expectations of the time of payment. The Cassady law firm was contacted by telephone, email an registered mail. Extremely rude staff and NO information or cooperation was the constant response to ALL of the beneficiaries that I know personally!

In order to obtain my tax records in Victors garage I had to file a complaint with the Nevada Bar Assn. and still only some of them were returned to me.

One of the beneficiaries has terminal cancer and was trying to find out when she could get some money to pay for her medical expenses. she got the same rude service and NO information!

My friend Victor would "roll over in his grave" if he knew how rude and unprofessional the Cassady law firm was to his friends and relatives,

BEWARE and get your estate services elsewhere