ICICI Bank - ICICI BANK- steals money from fixed deposits

Posted on Thursday, February 16th, 2012 at 10:50pm CST by a9645104

Product: fixed deposits

Company: ICICI Bank

Location: icici bank mumbai india
mumbai, Ma, 02169, IN

URL: http://icicibank.com/

I have a number of fixed deposits with icici bank. Recently i opened two fixed deposits within a week. ICICI deducted money from my bank account for both fixed deposits and closed the service requests but only one fixed deposit was created.I wrote to customer care, called up customer care, logged an issue through icici portal but the issue has not been resolved. They have stolen money in broad daylight from my account. Beware everyone, before you open any FD with icici. If you don't check and keep a track of FDs you might not realize how much money icici has stolen from your account. They might be running some sort of scam to cheat unsuspecting customers. I even dropped a mail to managing director but haven't received any response. I'm going to close my account and move all my balance to some other bank which is at least honest and makes me feel safe unlike icici which is unprofessional and lacks trust. I'm never going to recommend this bank to anyone.period.

ICICI Bank Customer C., 2012-02-20, 04:27AM CST

Hi,

We regret the problem caused to you. Please send us your contact details at [email protected] and we shall get in touch with you soon. Kindly refer '2691312' in the subject line.

Regards,